千蠃官网国际网址Please select your Admit Type below to view specific requirements for admission:
- 2.0 High School GPA
- 20 ACT or 1030 RSAT (950 SAT-1 if taken prior to March 2016)
- 2.5 High School GPA
- 17-19 ACT or 910 RSAT (830 SAT-1 if taken prior to March 2016)
Applicants who are 25 years of age or older are not required to submit ACT/SAT scores for admission to the university.
All applicants who are graduates of accredited high schools must submit an official transcript showing graduation and a minimum of fifteen Carnegie units, with three or more units in English. Of the units presented, eleven must be in academic courses. Applicants who are graduates of non-accredited secondary schools may be admitted provided they meet the same requirements as students from accredited schools.
千蠃官网国际网址Students without a high school diploma can provide the General Education Development (GED) in lieu of high school transcripts.
- Test taken after March 1, 2016 - score of 145 for all test subjects and minimum 17 ACT or 1030 SAT
- Test taken after January 1, 2014 - score of 150 for all test subjects and minimum 17 ACT or 1030 SAT
- Test taken before January 1, 2014- cumulative score of at least 500 (or equivalency outside AL) and minimum 17 ACT or 1030 SAT
千蠃官网国际网址Applicants who are 25 years of age or older are not required to submit ACT/SAT scores for admission to the university
Unconditional Admission Requirements:
2.0 GPA on minimum 24 semester hours (non-developmental and non-dual enrollment college credit) from regionally accredited institutions.
千蠃官网国际网址 Students transferring to Troy University must provide official transcripts from any institution attended prior to planned enrollment. All students who transfer will have their credits evaluated in order to determine transfer equivalency.
Yes, we can evaluate your credits (for free)!
If you've never applied to TROY, submit a to create an admissions profile. It is not necessary to be admitted to TROY to receive an unofficial evaluation of transfer credits. After completing the form, you will receive an email with further instructions for obtaining your unofficial transfer credit evaluation.
A student currently enrolled at another institution who is in good academic standing may wish to study at TROY and return those credits to their original institution. TROY welcomes transient students.
Transient students should submit an admissions application along with the appropriate transient authorization from their current institution. Transcripts and test scores are not required.
Transcript & Test Score Submissions
Once an application has been submitted, please request all transcripts and test scores to be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address below
100 University Park
Troy, AL 36082
A readmit (returning) student is an applicant who previously attended Troy University but withdrew or transferred to another institution and now desires to re-enroll at TROY.
Please use the to reapply to TROY if you meet any of the following criteria:
- You are a conditional undergraduate student dropped from an academic program AND you have served your 12-month suspension
- You are an undergraduate student suspended for academic reasons
- You are in good standing with TROY, but have not enrolled in the past 1-3 years nor have you attended another institution
If you are a graduate returning student, please use this link to learn about graduate readmission at TROY.
千蠃官网国际网址If these situations do not apply to you, please fill out an . For more information, please call 1-800-414-5756 and ask to speak to an admissions representative.