Admission Requirements

千蠃官网国际网址Please select your Admit Type below to view specific requirements for admission:

Unconditional Admission:

  • 2.0 High School GPA
  • 20 ACT or 1030 RSAT  (950 SAT-1 if taken prior to March 2016)

Conditional Admission:

  • 2.5 High School GPA
  • 17-19 ACT or 910 RSAT (830 SAT-1 if taken prior to March 2016)

Applicants who are 25 years of age or older are not required to submit ACT/SAT scores for admission to the university.

All applicants who are graduates of accredited high schools must submit an official transcript showing graduation and a minimum of fifteen Carnegie units, with three or more units in English. Of the units presented, eleven must be in academic courses. Applicants who are graduates of non-accredited secondary schools may be admitted provided they meet the same requirements as students from accredited schools.

千蠃官网国际网址Students without a high school diploma can provide the General Education Development (GED) in lieu of high school transcripts.

千蠃官网国际网址GED Requirements:

  • Test taken after March 1, 2016 - score of 145 for all test subjects and minimum 17 ACT or 1030 SAT
  • Test taken after January 1, 2014 - score of 150 for all test subjects and minimum 17 ACT or 1030 SAT
  • Test taken before January 1, 2014- cumulative score of at least 500 (or equivalency outside AL) and minimum 17 ACT or 1030 SAT

千蠃官网国际网址Applicants who are 25 years of age or older are not required to submit ACT/SAT scores for admission to the university

Unconditional Admission Requirements:
2.0 GPA on  minimum 24 semester hours (non-developmental and non-dual enrollment college credit) from regionally accredited institutions.

千蠃官网国际网址 Students transferring to Troy University must provide official transcripts from any institution attended prior to planned enrollment. All students who transfer will have their credits evaluated in order to determine transfer equivalency.

Yes, we can evaluate your credits (for free)!

If you've never applied to TROY, submit a to create an admissions profile. It is not necessary to be admitted to TROY to receive an unofficial evaluation of transfer credits. After completing the form, you will receive an email with further instructions for obtaining your unofficial transfer credit evaluation.

A student currently enrolled at another institution who is in good academic standing may wish to study at TROY and return those credits to their original institution. TROY welcomes transient students.

Transient students should submit an admissions application along with the appropriate transient authorization from their current institution. Transcripts and test scores are not required.

Please see the Admission for International Students page for full details. 



Transcript & Test Score Submissions 

Once an application has been submitted, please request all transcripts and test scores to be sent electronically to transcripts@troy.edu or by mail to the address below

Troy University-Admissions
Attn: Transcripts
100 University Park
Troy, AL 36082


Ready to return to TROY?

A readmit (returning) student is an applicant who previously attended Troy University but withdrew or transferred to another institution and now desires to re-enroll at TROY.

Please use the to reapply to TROY if you meet any of the following criteria:

  • You are a conditional undergraduate student dropped from an academic program AND you have served your 12-month suspension
  • You are an undergraduate student suspended for academic reasons
  • You are in good standing with TROY, but have not enrolled in the past 1-3 years nor have you attended another institution

If you are a graduate returning student, please use this link to learn about graduate readmission at TROY.

千蠃官网国际网址If these situations do not apply to you, please fill out an . For more information, please call 1-800-414-5756 and ask to speak to an admissions representative. 


Just Getting Started?

Already Applied?

Financial Aid Application

The appropriate financial aid application (FAFSA) can be submitted once an application has been received by the University. For detailed information on applying for financial aid, please visit the following link:

Need help?

千蠃官网国际网址Call us at 1-800-414-5756

澳博网备用网址 w88优德亚洲官网 澳门24小时娱乐官网 w88优德中文版 澳门国际银河官网 澳门梦幻城娱乐 菲律宾申博官网 w88优德中文官网 宝盈娱乐国际官网 宝龙国际娱乐